The City Express – Small Cargo Van for Businesses from Chevrolet
The City Express is a small cargo van. It offers a range of convenience. It features an array of work-ready features that you can use to turn it into your mobile office.
The City Express has a compact size. It uses smooth, and stepless gear shifts. This helps to decrease the stress on the transmission. The City Express offers an estimated 24 mpg in the city, and 26 mpg on the highway.
The van is equipped with 2.0L DOHC I-4 engine. Its horsepower is 131 hp / 98 kW @ 5200 rpm. The torque is 139 lb.ft / 188 Nm @ 4800 rpm. The transmission type is CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Following are some of the safety features offered in the City Express.
- 6 airbags (standard)
- Electronic Stability Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Rear Park Assist
- Available Rear Vision Camera System
The City Express features a fold-flat passenger seat. There are 2 available 12-volt outlets that you can use to power all your devices. Following are some of the other features.
- The City Express has a cargo capacity of 122.7 cubic feet.
- It has a cargo length of 82.8 inches behind the front seat and a full 48 inch of load width between the wheel wells.
- Available Bluetooth connectivity for mobile phones.
- Available Rear Vision Camera System.
The City Express can be an ideal business partner for your small business. Check out the 2016 Chevrolet City Express at Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk.
Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk
2501 Sunset Drive
Norwalk, Iowa 50211