Silverado 3500HD – Chevrolet’s Most Powerful Heavy-Duty Truck
Silverado 3500HD lets you haul the heaviest loads across the most rugged terrain. It gets the job done with the best-in-class maximum conventional towing capacity.
Silverado 3500HD offers 2 heavy-duty truck engines.
- The standard Vortec 6.0L V8 (gasoline-powered) – The engine helps the truck to perform efficiently, and effectively. There is an available Bi-fuel version. It lets the truck switch between gasoline and CNG (compressed natural gas) for maximum performance.
- Available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 – With the help of Allison transmission, the engine is able to meet the most demanding jobs.
Both the engines work in tandem with Chevrolet’s advanced trailering technologies to deliver an impressive, and exceptional control and capability on all kind of roads. Silverado 3500HD can tow up to:
- 14,600 lbs. with standard VortecTM 6.0L V8
- 23,200 lbs. with Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
The truck offers the following safety parameters.
- Trailer Sway Control detects when your trailer is swaying, and takes measures to correct it.
- The available Diesel Exhaust Brake System helps to slow the wear and tear of the brakes.
- The center screen serves as a monitor for the available Rear Vision Camera, using dynamic grid lines to help when backing up or hitching a trailer.
Along with the standard technological features, the following features are also offered.
- Customizable driver display
- A roll-formed steel cargo box that’s lighter, stronger and more durable.
- Spray-in bedliner
- Multiple ways to tie down cargo
- CornerStep rear bumper
Check out the Silverado 3500HD at Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk today.
Gregg Young Chevrolet of Norwalk
2501 Sunset Drive
Norwalk, Iowa 50211