Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features remarkable performance capabilities, including:
- Best-in-class available V8 horsepower.
- Best-in-class available V8 fuel economy.
- Maximum available towing of 12,500 lbs.
- 3 powerful engine options, including a 6.2L V8 engine.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Options
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features the following engine options:
- 4.3L V6: This engine option delivers 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm. EPA-estimated 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 5.3L V8: This engine offers 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm. 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 6.2L V8: This option delivers a thundering 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm with up to 21 MPG on the highway.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing
Finally, here’s the towing power you’ll receive with each Silverado 1500 engine option, depending on the Silverado trim level you choose:
- 4.3L V6: 7,600 lbs.
- 5.3L V8: 11,100 lbs.
- 6.2L V8: 12,500 lbs.
More from Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk
The 2020 Chevy Traverse Adds Sport & Tech Appeal on Wheels For new wheels in 2020, the updated Chevy Traverse offers drivers a better edge when it comes to driving short, medium, and long distances. For drivers that are interested in using their vehicles for work, sports, and leisure, this newly designed middle-sized model…
The 2020 Chevy Tahoe Scores High On Space, Style, and Strength At Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk, there are plenty of drivers who can obtain affordable vehicles that exude high-quality appeal; our lot is full of valuable deals that help drivers ride with certainty. There are many options to consider when you decide to buy…
2019 Chevy Blazers Bring Leading Safety Features to New Drivers at Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk The 2019 Chevy Blazer is offering drivers a durable and high-quality constructional design that keeps everyone safely advanced with features that help maintain the utmost comfortability. If drivers are looking for a reliable SUV that gets you from point…