2017 Chevrolet Malibu Performance
The 2017 Chevy Malibu offers intelligent design, advanced tech, and powerful performance features that make this a top choice for Norwalk, IA families large and small. See why US News chose the Malibu number one in the midsize sedan category, then drop by Gregg Young Chevrolet to get behind the wheel of your own new Malibu today.
- 1.5L: The base powerplant is an efficient 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder motor mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. This combination offers access to as much as 160 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of peak torque while still providing drivers with an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway fuel efficiency rating.
- 2.0L: For those who want a little more boost under the hood, Chevrolet offers a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission combination capable of generating as much as 250 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and fuel economy of up to 22 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway.
- Hybrid: Green car enthusiasts can take advantage of the efficient 1.8L SIDI 4-cynder hybrid powerplant and 9-speed automatic transmission combination that offers 124 hp and 129 lb.-ft. of torque and impressive economy of as much as 49 mpg/city and 43 mpg/highway.
Other Performance Features
Not only can drivers get the power they want from the Chevy Malibu at an impressive price, but they can also look forward to a long menu of features that make the ride smoother and offer better control, including:
- StabiliTrak: The advanced stability control system adjusts power to the wheels as needed to prevent slippage and ensure a more controlled ride.
- Grade Braking: To assist the driver and prevent brake fading when driving in areas with steep inclines, the ECM Grade Braking system offers additional power when needed.
- 4-Wheel ABS: Secure braking without hop or overheating ensures superior control and safety during emergency situations.
From start to finish, the dynamic Chevrolet Malibu is engineered to provide the power and control Norwalk drivers demand.
Test-drive the Chevrolet Malibu
Experience the efficient power of the 2017 Chevy Malibu performance features when you schedule a Norwalk test drive today. Contact Gregg Young Chevrolet at 866-608-3032 or visit our showroom at 2501 Sunset Drive in Norwalk, IA to get started.