2018 Chevrolet Equinox Safety Features
Families in Norwalk can drive with ease thanks to the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox safety features. With some of the most innovative driver assistance features on the market, this crossover helps you make better driving decisions by constantly monitoring the traffic around you, while advanced safety technologies help you avoid an accident. Should an impact occur, you and your loved ones will be protected by this SUV’s smart design. Learn more below, and then explore more from the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox when you take it on a test drive at our Norwalk Chevy dealership.
Active Safety Technology
The new Chevrolet Equinox uses the latest and greatest to help you feel secure on the road, armed with everything that you need to avoid an accident at all costs.
- Forward Collision Warning: Monitoring how far the vehicle ahead of you is, this system alerts you when you’re approaching too quickly to avoid a front-end collision.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: Should you veer from your lane without using a turn signal, you’ll not only receive an alert, but steering torque is applied to keep you on track.
- StabiliTrak®: Maintain control while this system monitors driver input and road conditions to make engine power and braking adjustments as necessary.
Passive Safety Design
Unfortunately, accidents happen, which is why the designers of the all-new Chevrolet Equinox prioritized safety when designing this model to help keep you out of harm’s way.
- OnStar: Emergency Services, Automatic Crash Response, Crisis Alert, Roadside Assistance, Remote Engine Start, and Stolen Vehicle Assistance are just a few of this services features.
- Airbag Protection: You’ll have front airbags, seat-mounted side-curtain airbags, and head curtain airbags to help you avoid injury should you get into an accident.
- Surround Vision Camera: A full view of the vehicle’s exterior allows you to see what’s on all sides so that you don’t run into an unexpected object or vehicle.
Test Drive the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox at Gregg Young Chevrolet
To explore the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox safety features and all of the other fun features it has in store, visit us at 2501 Sunset Drive in Norwalk today. You can make an appointment for a test drive by giving us a call at 866-608-3032. Our sales team will help you narrow down your trim options and help you decide whether to buy or lease your new crossover. We welcome all questions and feedback from our customers, so contact us online for assistance today!
Compare to Chevy Traverse