2019 Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT
The 2019 Chevrolet Equinox trims include L, LS, LT, and Premier. Des Moines frequently ask us about the mid-level LS and LT, so we’ve put together the following comparison to outline their differences and similarities. Compare the new Chevrolet Equinox LS vs. LT below to see which is right for your lifestyle!
Equinox LS vs. LT: Price
Here’s a quick breakdown of the Chevy Equinox LS and LT prices for Indianola shoppers:
- 2019 Equinox LS 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $26,995
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.5L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $28,295
- 2019 Equinox LT 2.0L Turbo: Starting MSRP of $30,795
- 2019 Equinox LT 1.6L Turbo Diesel: Staring MSRP of $30,695
Equinox LS vs. LT: Engine Options & Fuel Economy
The Equinox LS is available with one engine: a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder that generates 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque. It comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission and earns up to 26 mpg city/32 mpg highway. With this engine and FWD or AWD, Pleasant Hill drivers can tow up to 1,500 pounds. The Equinox LT trim level is offered with the 1.5L turbo engine, plus two additional engines:
2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder
- 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Up to 22 mpg city/29 mpg highway
- Towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
1.6L Turbo-Diesel 4-Cylinder
- 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Up to 28 mpg city/39 mpg highway
- Towing capacity of 1,500 pounds
Equinox LS vs. LT: Standard Features
The interior of the Chevy Equinox LS and LT share many of the same features, including a Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with a 7-inch touchscreen, power windows and door locks, Keyless Open, steering wheel-mounted controls, a split-folding rear seat, and a built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot. However, there are some differences to note:
- Chevy Equinox LS 1.5L – includes a Rear Vision Camera, Rear Seat Reminder, LED daytime running lamps, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Chevy Equinox LT 1.5L – includes an enhanced 4.2-inch driver information screen, an 8-way power-adjustable driver seat, rear seat release levers, HID headlamps, and heated and power-adjustable exterior mirrors.
Explore the Chevrolet Equinox Trims in Norwalk!
Want to see what the Chevy Equinox trims can do in person? Test drive the Chevy Equinox models at Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk in Norwalk! We’re a local Chevy dealership near Urbandale and Waukee. If you have questions about the LS or LT, or Chevy technologies like Chevrolet MyLink, contact us online.
More from Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk
The 2020 Chevy Traverse Adds Sport & Tech Appeal on Wheels For new wheels in 2020, the updated Chevy Traverse offers drivers a better edge when it comes to driving short, medium, and long distances. For drivers that are interested in using their vehicles for work, sports, and leisure, this newly designed middle-sized model…
The 2020 Chevy Tahoe Scores High On Space, Style, and Strength At Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk, there are plenty of drivers who can obtain affordable vehicles that exude high-quality appeal; our lot is full of valuable deals that help drivers ride with certainty. There are many options to consider when you decide to buy…
2019 Chevy Blazers Bring Leading Safety Features to New Drivers at Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk The 2019 Chevy Blazer is offering drivers a durable and high-quality constructional design that keeps everyone safely advanced with features that help maintain the utmost comfortability. If drivers are looking for a reliable SUV that gets you from point…