What Are the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Trim Levels?
You can harness the power of the toughest truck on the road with your choice from eight available trim levels of this stellar pickup truck.
- Work Truck: MSRP starting at $28,285
- LS: MSRP starting at $31,695
- Custom: MSRP starting at $35,495
- LT: MSRP starting at $35,895
- LT Z71: MSRP starting at $41,295
- LTZ: MSRP starting at $43,595
- LT Z71: MSRP starting at $48,195
- High Country: MSRP starting at $53,295
Find All of the 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trim Levels at Gregg Young Chevrolet Norwalk
Get in gear and go with your favorite 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim level today. You can choose between powerful V6 and V8 engines, off-road suspension, and even a spacious double cab to fit the whole family. We even have more affordable used Chevrolet Silverado 1500s in our inventory!
- Chevrolet MyLink with an available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Available wireless charging pad to keep smart devices working on long trips
- Tow up to 12,500 lbs. When properly equipped
Apply for financing to find out how easily you can drive home in your dream pick from the Chevrolet Silverado trims today!
More from Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk
Contact Us Whether you live in Des Moines or you’re just in town for a visit, you’re probably wondering just exactly what there is to do in this great city. To help you decide, the staff at Gregg Young Chevrolet has compiled a list of favorite local spots. Read on to learn more about the…
Schedule Dent Repair Dent repair cost in Norwalk at our auto body shop near Des Moines depends on the kind of repair needed, but we provide auto body services starting at a very reasonable price. Paintless dent repair cost is decided on a case-by-case estimate, as are other services like refinishing, collision repair, and windshield…
Shop Cheap Used Cars If you’re looking for used vehicles near Des Moines, you may have thought about used cars or used trucks for sale by owner. There are many used cars on Craigslist, but is this the best way to get a deal on your next car? As it turns out, buying a used…