Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features remarkable performance capabilities, including:
- Best-in-class available V8 horsepower.
- Best-in-class available V8 fuel economy.
- Maximum available towing of 12,500 lbs.
- 3 powerful engine options, including a 6.2L V8 engine.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Options
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features the following engine options:
- 4.3L V6: This engine option delivers 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm. EPA-estimated 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 5.3L V8: This engine offers 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm. 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 6.2L V8: This option delivers a thundering 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm with up to 21 MPG on the highway.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing
Finally, here’s the towing power you’ll receive with each Silverado 1500 engine option, depending on the Silverado trim level you choose:
- 4.3L V6: 7,600 lbs.
- 5.3L V8: 11,100 lbs.
- 6.2L V8: 12,500 lbs.
More from Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk
Learn More About The Silverado 1500 Consistently rated as one of the most dependable trucks in America, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck offers power, impressive handling capabilities, and a list of features that leaves no doubt it can get the job done. Explore the differences between the WT and other models, and see why,…
Learn More About The Silverado The Chevy Silverado LT and LTZ offer different feature sets, with the LTZ trim level being slightly more expensive. Learn more about the two vehicles, and test drive each of the Silverado trim levels today at Gregg Young Chevrolet Norwalk. Mechanical Differences The LT and LTZ trim levels both offer…
Apply for Car Loans with Bad Credit If you’ve been wondering if it’s possible to secure an auto loan in and around Des Moines even though you have bad credit, the simple answer is, “Yes.” Regardless of your credit situation, come see us to get access to: $199/month pre-owned specials 8-passenger SUVs And much more!…