Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features remarkable performance capabilities, including:
- Best-in-class available V8 horsepower.
- Best-in-class available V8 fuel economy.
- Maximum available towing of 12,500 lbs.
- 3 powerful engine options, including a 6.2L V8 engine.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Options
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 features the following engine options:
- 4.3L V6: This engine option delivers 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm. EPA-estimated 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 5.3L V8: This engine offers 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm. 18 MPG city / 24 MPG highway.
- 6.2L V8: This option delivers a thundering 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm with up to 21 MPG on the highway.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing
Finally, here’s the towing power you’ll receive with each Silverado 1500 engine option, depending on the Silverado trim level you choose:
- 4.3L V6: 7,600 lbs.
- 5.3L V8: 11,100 lbs.
- 6.2L V8: 12,500 lbs.
More from Gregg Young Chevy Norwalk
Contact Us Whether you live in Des Moines or you’re just in town for a visit, you’re probably wondering just exactly what there is to do in this great city. To help you decide, the staff at Gregg Young Chevrolet has compiled a list of favorite local spots. Read on to learn more about the…
Schedule Dent Repair Dent repair cost in Norwalk at our auto body shop near Des Moines depends on the kind of repair needed, but we provide auto body services starting at a very reasonable price. Paintless dent repair cost is decided on a case-by-case estimate, as are other services like refinishing, collision repair, and windshield…
Shop Cheap Used Cars If you’re looking for used vehicles near Des Moines, you may have thought about used cars or used trucks for sale by owner. There are many used cars on Craigslist, but is this the best way to get a deal on your next car? As it turns out, buying a used…